Friday, August 12, 2005

Tonight we dine at the American Embassy

Well, this is my first blog. I have no idea what it will be about, or indeed if anyone will read it. I hope it will be amusing and thought provoking, but it may well be dry and vapid. At least it will provide a forum for my stream of inner bullshit, which will save it backing up painfully in my brain-tubes. Does this mean a blog is a form of virtual head enema? An e-colonic? It gives a whole new meaning to streaming.

Anyhoo, this week I have mostly been eating fruit for lunch, which means that I am more than ready for our habitual Friday treat: a sumptuous repast courtesy of the American Embassy. I'm sure America will feature from time to time in this blog, but for now let us just give thanks for the Golden Arches. Sweet.

1 comment:

Dom said...

The food was good :)

There's something about McDonalds: it should be terrible but actually it's fantastic! I guess it's because it's so crap that it tastes so goood.

Have you noticed anything interesting about first posts?