Friday, May 07, 2010

Twitterific!

I've had a Twitter account for a good long time, but I only started using it yesterday.

Like many I have sneered at Twitter, unable to fathom the need to receive news of what TV programme someone may be watching, or how big their recent dump was.

But yesterday, with the help of the election coverage, I became a total convert.

The trick, I've found, is to find someone interesting to follow and cherry pick from their followers. I chose Stephen Fry, of course, and was soon following 60 other interesting Tweeters (Twitterers?), mainly comedy, science and news.

Tweets during election night were amusing and informative, and have left me a complete Twitterholic.

The problem is that I have no-one following me, so there's not much point tweeting :(

If anyone wants to follow me I am @domdulley.

No comments: